Wil Schroter is a serial entrepreneur.
Wil founded his first company, Blue Diesel, as a 19-year-old student at the Ohio State University. Three years later, he merged Blue Diesel with inChord Communications where, as CEO and Board Member, he helped grow the company to over $700 million in capitalized billings within 5 years. In 2003, the company was purchased and renamed inVentiv, ... VIEW MORE
Premiere Speakers Bureau Reviews
- I'm blown away by your service. You guys have a world-class mindset. I'm looking forward to the possibilities of working together again in the near future.
- PATRICK BET-DAVID - WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP
- Your company is the most efficient and professional booking agency that I have worked with. Everything was so easy, and the attention to detail is fantastic.
- DEAN MAYNARD - THE MAYNARD GROUP, INC.
- Wil Schroter is a powerful speaker; his experiences and success at such a young age are remarkable. . . . His tremendous story regarding his personal struggles to obtain success kept the crowd completely entertained during the entire presentation.
- Brad Howard - American Marketing Association
- Wil's story building Blue Diesel is insightful, funny, and most of all inspirational. He's lived through the dot.com bubble and survived the burst. . . . Wil's stories continue to inspire me to be more entrepreneurial in my professional and personal life.
- Chris Pan - McKinsey and Company
- Wil's presence among his audience members is captivating because they can relate to his struggles and his personality. His tone and approach is very inviting to the audience.
- Jim Canterucci - Author of "Personal Brilliance"