- Trapped Under a Boulder Survivor
- Record Setting Adventurer
- Author of "A Test of Will"
Warren Macdonald’s life’s boundaries were redefined in April 1997 with his accident on North Queensland’s (Australia) Hinchinbrook Island. Climbing to the Islands tallest peak, he became trapped beneath a one-ton slab boulder in a freak rock fall. Two days later he was rescued, only to undergo the amputation of both legs at mid thigh.
Just ten months later, he climbed Tasmania’s ... VIEW MORE
The Power of Perception
If we can’t see where it is we need to go, what are our chances of getting there? If your team or your members can ... View More
The Challenge of Change: Finding Opportunity in Adversity
We’ve all heard it a million times; “change is constant”, “the only certainty in life is change”, “change or ... View More
One Step Beyond: Setting and Reaching Impossible Goals
It’s all well and good to set seemingly impossible goals; the kind that has your team looking at you like you’re ... View More
Return on Resilience: Bouncing Back is just the Beginning
If there’s one certainty, in business and in life, it’s that we will all face challenges; that we will all, at ... View More
- "Over the past 32 years, we have had hundreds of speakers around the globe. Many considered to be best of the best. Personally for me, Warrens Story is beyond compare. needless to say. But it is in meeting this man and how every time i see him or speak to him he has an attitude that is always positive and exciting. I would place Warren in top 10 in World for Motivational speaking. And we have had Presidents, Mayors, actors, activists, political and religious leaders, and everyone in between."
- Rob Thorsteinson, President - Cascadia Motivation Inc
- Three years later, our leaders still speak about our offsite and how impactful your participation was in seeing the possibility of transformation. We needed to see that if we wanted another outcome, we had to change the way we looked at ourselves and our future and commit to doing something about it.
- Jane McVeigh - General Dynamics Canada
Posted December 28th 2016Practicing Resilience: Hinchinbrook Island. April 1997... We can easily understand the concept of resilience, but to truly...
Posted January 5th 2016Learning that is. We strive; we set goals. We use phrases like "I'm getting there"; (or at least I do) to indicate our pro...
Posted November 13th 2015I live in Alberta, Canada. You may not know this, butAlberta is Canada's oil province; kind of like Texas is for the US. W...
Posted November 10th 2015All of us feel stuck at some point in our lives, and it's no wonder. The scientific community suggests that the average adu...
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!