- Trapped Under a Boulder Survivor
- Record Setting Adventurer
- Author of "A Test of Will"
Warren Macdonald’s life’s boundaries were redefined in April 1997 with his accident on North Queensland’s (Australia) Hinchinbrook Island. Climbing to the Islands tallest peak, he became trapped beneath a one-ton slab boulder in a freak rock fall. Two days later he was rescued, only to undergo the amputation of both legs at mid thigh.
Just ten months later, he climbed Tasmania’s ... VIEW MORE
The Power of Perception
If we can’t see where it is we need to go, what are our chances of getting there? If your team or your members can ... View More
The Challenge of Change: Finding Opportunity in Adversity
We’ve all heard it a million times; “change is constant”, “the only certainty in life is change”, “change or ... View More
One Step Beyond: Setting and Reaching Impossible Goals
It’s all well and good to set seemingly impossible goals; the kind that has your team looking at you like you’re ... View More
Return on Resilience: Bouncing Back is just the Beginning
If there’s one certainty, in business and in life, it’s that we will all face challenges; that we will all, at ... View More
- "Over the past 32 years, we have had hundreds of speakers around the globe. Many considered to be best of the best. Personally for me, Warrens Story is beyond compare. needless to say. But it is in meeting this man and how every time i see him or speak to him he has an attitude that is always positive and exciting. I would place Warren in top 10 in World for Motivational speaking. And we have had Presidents, Mayors, actors, activists, political and religious leaders, and everyone in between."
- Rob Thorsteinson, President - Cascadia Motivation Inc
- Three years later, our leaders still speak about our offsite and how impactful your participation was in seeing the possibility of transformation. We needed to see that if we wanted another outcome, we had to change the way we looked at ourselves and our future and commit to doing something about it.
- Jane McVeigh - General Dynamics Canada