- Decorated Fighter Pilot and Businessman
- Leadership Expert
- New York Times Best-Selling Author
Lt. Col. (ret.) Rob 'Waldo' Waldman - The Wingman - is a professional leadership speaker and author of the New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller Never Fly Solo. He teaches organizations how to build trusting, revenue producing relationships with their employees, partners, and customers while sharing his experiences as a combat decorated F-16 fighter pilot and ... VIEW MORE
Never Fly Solo!®
NEVER FLY SOLO! Lead with Courage, Build Trusting Partnerships, and Reach New Heights in Business Flying solo? You ... View More
"Top Gun Leadership" How to Build a Culture of Courage in Business and Life
• How can you instill a climate of ownership in your organization so that every person feels like they are ... View More
- Waldo's presentation was inspirational and packed full of relevant business takeaways. His content was heartfelt and the audience never drifted. He didn’t just talk about being a wingman, he showed it.
- Jeff Duckwork, Exec VP of Sales - John Hancock Funds
- “Waldo has a great ability to translate his military experience into key sales and leadership principles that can apply to each of us. His story lines around teamwork, trust, preparation, and execution really resonated with our organization. We'll continue to 'Push it up!' here at HP!”
- Chris Ogburn, Director - Hewlett-Packard Personal Systems Group
- This was our first ever sales conference and Waldo delivered! His preparation and care in understanding our business challenges made his message extremely relevant. He’s an outstanding storyteller . . . funny and authentic.
- Linda Hodo, VP of Corp. Development - Zurich Insurance