With Vinny you have a leader who has done more than read a textbook on the subject of leadership and logistics. You have a career Army officer with 33 years of experience in staying ready for war and, when needed, leading teams into that war. Highlights from his experience in 9 years as a General include:
- Managing the nation’s $27 Billion ammunition account.
- Assuming command of the Army’s War Reserve equipment 6 weeks before the attacks of 9-11 and flexing it into operations in Afghanistan, Iraq and other locations.
- Deployed to Kuwait in preparation for the Invasion of Iraq with 142 personnel, which, in 90 days, grew to a force of over 8,000 Soldiers, Civilians and Contractors by the time the invasion began.
- Forward deployed from Kuwait into Iraq, he assumed command of the 16,000 personnel responsible for providing all logistical support and services to the 150,000 members of the coalition.
- Upon redeployment from combat operations, Vinny was assigned as the Army’s 33rd Chief of Ordnance.
- Responsible for the doctrine, training...