With Vinny you have a leader who has done more than read a textbook on the subject of leadership and logistics. You have a career Army officer with 33 years of experience in staying ready for war and, when needed, leading teams into that war. Highlights from his experience in 9 years as a General include:
- Managing the nation’s $27 Billion ammunition account.
- Assuming command of the Army’s War Reserve equipment 6 weeks before the attacks of 9-11 and flexing it into operations in Afghanistan, Iraq and other locations.
- Deployed to Kuwait in preparation for the Invasion of Iraq with 142 personnel, which, in 90 days, grew to a force of over 8,000 Soldiers, Civilians and Contractors by the time the invasion began.
- Forward deployed from Kuwait into Iraq, he assumed command of the 16,000 personnel responsible for providing all logistical support and services to the 150,000 members of the coalition.
- Upon redeployment from combat operations, Vinny was assigned as the Army’s 33rd Chief of Ordnance.
- Responsible for the doctrine, training...
The Morality of Competence…It’s More Than Just Being Qualified To Do Your Job.
4-3-2-1 Leadership....Tools You Can Use Now!
Leading In A Crisis: Tough Times don’t Build Character...They Reveal It!
In Times Like These Leaders Need to Remember, There have Always Been “Times Like These”
Vinny did an excellent job outlining his four measurements for leadership success and kept our Managing Partners engaged with his compilation of leadership-based stories and events from his tenure with the military. I can always tell when a speaker has our guys engaged when I see each person in the room hanging on every word while taking copious notes. We would be honored to have him back! Thank you so much for this wonderful recommendation!
, Securian Financial Group
No audio reviews yet.