- New York Times Best Selling Author
- Business Consultant
The Age of Speed 2 (Additional Keynote)
At the core of Poscente’s message about embracing speed is the claim that the continued acceleration of business and life is inevitable. If we cannot stop it, perhaps we should consider putting it to work for us. On a mass scale, we have developed a peculiar love-hate relationship with speed: though we want more, faster, now, we have adopted a mindset that speed is corrosive. In effect, we have decided that though we want speed, we do not like it. Poscente turns that perspective upside down and challenges audiences not to resist acceleration, but instead to turn the momentum of its inevitable rush to their advantage.
Vince shares the research he did for his New York Times best-selling about how companies and individuals are responding in different ways to the speed of business today.
• Jets - very agile companies that harness the speed of business and turn it to their advantage
• Bottle Rockets - companies that embrace speed, are going fast but are not smart about it
• Zeppelins - companies that resist the speed of business
• Balloons - companies that have chosen to live outside the age of speed – they don’t seek it and they don’t need to
Unraveling the notion that in today’s world we need to slow down, Poscente illustrates why harnessing the power of speed is the ultimate solution for those seeking less stress, less busyness, and more balance.
Who Benefits: Organizations and individuals that are going through major change at a rapid-fire pace will especially benefit from Vince’s message.
“Focusing on change alone is a mistake. Let’s redirect our focus on embracing the speed in our more-faster-now culture. You don’t cope with change...you embrace it. What is critical is the next level...not coping with speed but harnessing it. Execution is not about what to do…it is about how to do it…that’s what creates innovative execution.” Vince Poscente
Speed Can Be Your Greatest Ally!!
Eclipse the Competition
The Age of Speed (Signature Keynote)
Using concepts from his best selling books, The Age of Speed and The Ant & the Elephant, Vince shares his Olympic experience and the ‘speed’ model that took him from a recreational skier to vying for Gold in speed skiing in 4 short years. Give your audiences an invigorating perspective that reveals:
• Innovation at Work - audiences learn how to innovate in any business situation using Poscente's ‘recreational skier to Olympian in four years’ model.
• Competitive Advantages - you will internalize a powerful change in how to compete using the approach "Do what the competition is not willing to do."
• Leadership for the Self - high speed results are possible in cultures that foster an attitude of "Owning the solution."
• Speed of Execution - learn from The Age of Speed's "Jet Profile" where employees and companies embrace Agility, Aerodynamics and Alignment.
• Taking Control - with infectious energy, warmth and humor, Poscente delivers an experience that translates into an empowered audience.
The next 16.572 seconds could change your life!
Renowned business strategist and New York Times best-selling author, Vince Poscente is a master communicator. He knows how to get an audience’s attention and maintain electrifying energy while providing:
• Hands-on tools that you can use immediately
• Edge-of-your-seat stories, 135 mph ski videos, heart-pumping music
• Take-action-today inspiration
• Flat-out-fun with Poscente’s signature wit and wisdom
“Your presentation was exciting, entertaining and very educational.”
State Farm Insurance Companies
“Our purpose was to turbo-charge the enthusiasm and energy levels of our team members and to have them fully embrace the idea of strength-based leadership and living. We could not have asked for a better speaker to deliver our message than Vince.”
Hampton Brand Management, Hilton Hotels Corp
Rapid Recovery - Full Speed Ahead
Is our “pause button economy” eating us alive… or setting us free? New York Times bestselling author, inductee into the Speaker Hall of Fame and Olympian, Vince Poscente has the answer.
“We will not thrive by ‘coping’ with our present economic situation. Seeking to manage our way to bottom line results is not the way. We will individually and organizationally thrive by embracing and harnessing the speed of change around us.” Vince Poscente
Now is the time to use Vince Poscente’s against-all-odds Olympic strategy for audiences challenged, overwhelmed and even – scared. Poscente’s invigorating perspective is timely and perfect for groups seeking good news.
Special Economy Speech Topics
• Hands-on-tools to accelerate results in a slowing economy
• Leadership strategies for aligning employees with a common mission
• Competitive agility by “doing what the competition is not willing to do”
• Eliminating drag on the micro (individual) and macro (team) scales
• Practical motivation with an against the odds story of “recreational skier to Olympics in four years”
BIG GOALS in Short Order
It used to be, a few short years ago, Big Hairy Audacious Goals (BHAGs) were the ultimate stretch target. Now we want to accelerate those BIG GOALS in SHORT ORDER. This is the expertise you'll take away from Olympic competitor and New York Times Bestselling author, Vince Poscente. Vince uses his signature wit and wisdom in his unforgettable "recreational skier to Olympics in four years" story. Each keynote is tailored to the specific needs of the audience. (Content has been updated to reflect the unique challenges of today.)
A new keynote designed to help audience members reinvent, reignite and rejuvenate in the business of life. Vince Poscente switches setback into set-free . This is fast and fun way to redefine how you thrive in a competitive marketplace.
(referrals available upon request)