- High-Energy Motivator
- Author of Attitude Is Everything
- Former News Anchor and Media Personality
Vicki Hitzges teaches audiences to strengthen relationships, motivate employees, conquer change and choose to feel positive. She speaks from experience. She learned how to relate quickly as a Dallas TV reporter and talk show host. She can motivate a crowd of ten or 10,000, she's dynamic and funny, and she's conquered change all along the way.
After leaving television, Vicki became a ... VIEW MORE
Baby, Take Off Your Stress - You Can Leave Your Hat On
One man summed it up: "Almost every day at work something happens that makes me disgruntled. Just once I'd like to ... View More
The Secret Popular People Practice
Ideal short keynote (half hour.) Popular talk that’s jam-packed with both funny and heart-felt stories designed to ... View More
How to Stop Procrastinating
Based on Vicki’s best-selling book, Stuck On Stop-How to Quit Procrastinating, this presentation will get your people ... View More
What Vince Lombardi, Mary Kay and an Old Crank Could Teach You
Learn from the best – a legendary football coach, a business superstar plus a tip or two from an old curmudgeon. Your ... View More
- Vicki took an innovative approach to researching our industry and was able to integrate her research effectively into her presentation. As proof that she is a master communicator, after her keynote our attendees could easily name the three key points of her presentation. Many speakers bring her level of enthusiasm and energy to a keynote, but Vicki brings the ability to break down complex ideas to make them memorable and actionable.
- Elaine Walsh - Conference Director, Wireless Leadership Summit
- We recently invited Vicki Hitzges to speak at an annual conference. Our goal was to show the attendees they are valued and appreciated, and that they are critical to the overall success of the company and the members we serve. Vicki’s message was right on target. She was able to speak to them, at their level, and personalized to our company. Vicki was a HOME RUN!!
- Rick Scott, Manager of Training - Texas Farm Bureau Insurance