As a recognized leader in stroke awareness, Valerie Greene has reached and motivated audiences around the world. At age 31, Valerie was a healthy, vibrant businesswoman until a massive stroke paralyzed the left side of her body and left her unable to speak. Doctors told her she might never walk or talk again, and most of her hearing was lost. Sheer determination and faith propelled ... VIEW MORE
The Power of the Human Spirit
No matter what shape or form our challenges arrive, we have a choice - to become bitter or better. Throughout our ... View More
- Stroke is the #1 cause of adult disability in America and the 3rd cause of death. - Every 45 seconds someone in ... View More
Seeing Adversity As An Opportunity
As a young sucessful businesswoman, having a massive stroke was not on my list of things to do. Never in my wildest ... View More
- Valerie's courage, persistence, and willingness to search for the healing energies within her have shifted her body, mind, and spirit. her story is an inspiration to all.
- Donna Eden - Author of Energy Medicine
- [Her] story offers life lessons from which we all can gain insight. Valerie's determination, persistence, and humor are admirable."
- Dr. Mojka Renaud - President of Holistic Options, Inc.
- Valerie approaches every aspect of her life with the most extraordinary determination. her career, her friendships, her recovery from the stroke and now her book—all exist because of her unconquerable spirit and unquenchable inner fire!
- Karen Kulinich - Corporate Controller