I was born and raised in Dallas, TX... enough said. Danica and I have THREE amazing sons: Will (11), Eli (7), and Jad (5). My best days will likely include wrestling with the boys, eating Chicago style pizza (or any pizza) and vigorously chopping onions while we watch "This Is Us"... An interesting fact about myself is that I have traveled to 27 countries and once lived in a thatched roof mud hut for 3 weeks... on purpose.
Nationally syndicated radio host, FOX Sports analyst, and attorney at law.
Clay Travis is an American sports journalist, writer and television analyst for Fox Sports. He works as an analyst on Fox Sports 1's college pre-game show, as well as their weekly SEC football show. He is also the host of Fox Sports nationally syndicated "Outkick the...
Danny Kanell is a college football analyst for ESPN networks and co-host of the weekday ESPN Radio program Russillo & Kanell. He joined ESPN in 2010 as a college football game and studio analyst, primarily on ESPNU, and currently works ESPN's Thursday, Friday and...
Former NFL quarterback Tim Hasselbeck joined ESPN in August 2008 as a NFL studio analyst. He appears on NFL Live, SportsCenter, Fantasy Football Now, Fantasy Football Kickoff and ESPN Radio. Hasselbeck spent six seasons (2002-07) in the NFL as a player, most notably with...
Here are 10 facts about Ryan that you many not know...and one lie.
Want to know which one isn't true? Email Ryan to find out.
1. I'm a pro at wrapping gifts.
2. I play guitar... horribly.
3. I never learned to play the banjo.
4. I played college baseball...
5. I have been to 24 countries... strangest country - Estonia.
6. I don't go by my first name.
7. I am a state champion vocalist.
8. I do not know the first thing about Tweeting, but I do it anyway.
9. I am related to King Robert the Bruce of Scotland.
10. I have bungee-jumped over Victoria Falls.
11. I have never made a hole in one.