I was born and raised in Dallas, TX... enough said. Danica and I have THREE amazing sons: Will (11), Eli (7), and Jad (5). My best days will likely include wrestling with the boys, eating Chicago style pizza (or any pizza) and vigorously chopping onions while we watch "This Is Us"... An interesting fact about myself is that I have traveled to 27 countries and once lived in a thatched roof mud hut for 3 weeks... on purpose.
MSNBC Advisor on War on Terrorism, Former CIA Special Operations & Patron Saint of Missing Kids
He has a way of helping people to breakthrough and stretch to new levels of greatness. He's Bazzel Baz, aka "Baz", President of the Association For The Recovery of Children and Life Guarantor for a plethora of clients finding themselves in life threatening circumstances....
Entrepreneur of the Year, Expert on Creating Influence
With only 6 months to graduate, Vinh Giang left his degree in commerce and law to become an online magic teacher ultimately building a hugely successful online business, 52kards, which now serves over 800,000 students all around the world. This earned him the award of Top...
Here are 10 facts about Ryan that you many not know...and one lie.
Want to know which one isn't true? Email Ryan to find out.
1. I'm a pro at wrapping gifts.
2. I play guitar... horribly.
3. I never learned to play the banjo.
4. I played college baseball...
5. I have been to 24 countries... strangest country - Estonia.
6. I don't go by my first name.
7. I am a state champion vocalist.
8. I do not know the first thing about Tweeting, but I do it anyway.
9. I am related to King Robert the Bruce of Scotland.
10. I have bungee-jumped over Victoria Falls.
11. I have never made a hole in one.