Tuti is dynamic, fun, interactive, engaging and thought provoking. She is the Ellen DeGeneres of women's philanthropy and the Ann Richards of social justice. Her topics range from leadership to social change to gender lens investing to women in sport with plenty of inspiring topics in between. She is known for her ability to customize a speech for an audience and offer them specific ... VIEW MORE
- I’ve had such favorable emails from Board members, including our Development Chair, about how well the retreat went and how skillful and helpful you are. It exceeded my expectations – which were high. You are a gifted and knowledgeable facilitator and speaker - it was fun to watch you display your talents. You were clearly the right choice for our event!
- Jeanne Jackson - Women's Fund of Greater Birmingham
- We hired Tuti not once but twice to speak at our annual meeting. Her knowledge of women’s leadership and philanthropy is vast and her delivery of material is always exceptional and entertaining. Board members walked away from her presentations energized; she motivated us all to think bigger and bolder about our work and impact.
- Dana Hirt - Jewish Women's Foundation of Chicago
- “Hearing Tuti speak during my graduate studies was a catalytic shift for me in connecting all that I was learning to the real world. I was inspired into action in way that shaped my career and life. After hearing Tuti speak I didn't want wait any longer to start networking and contributing and finding meaningful ways to be involved. Tuti helped me to realize how much power I had right now and gave great insights into how to start using that power in a whole new way.
- Emily Niemann - Smith College Graduate