- Innovation Education Fellow at Harvard
- Cofoundner of Change Leadership Group
- Author of "Creating Innovators"
TONY WAGNER currently serves as an Expert In Residence at Harvard University's new Innovation Lab. Prior to this appointment; Tony was the first Innovation Education Fellow at the Technology & Entrepreneurship Center at Harvard, and the founder and co-director of the Change Leadership Group at the Harvard Graduate School of Education for more than a decade. His previous work ... VIEW MORE
- Why Change? Motivating Adult Learning
- Reinventing' America's High Schools
- The Challenges of Change Leadership
Learning, Leading, and Teaching in the 21st Century
In America today, there is a new Achievement Gap: it is the gap between the new skills that all students need in the ... View More
- Everything was wonderful. Tony was fabulous, his keynote was perfect. He is a very talented public speaker—not always the case for academics in my experience—he delivered his message in a clear and engaging way which the audience really responded to.
- Lara Kain - Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- Tony was a keynote speaker and panelist for the first US Department of Education Small Learning Communities National Conference. He has since been invited to speak in school districts establishing SLCs in many other states as well.
- U.S. Department of Education
- Since the launch of their Education Programs Division in 1999, Tony has served as Senior Advisor to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. He continues to work with the Education Program Director and Program Officers in a number of capacities.
- Bill & Melinda Gates - Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!