- Founder / Head Coach of 1% Club
- NYT's Bestselling Author
- Leading Communicator and Writer
Tommy Newberry is the founder and head coach of The 1% Club, a pioneering life-coaching firm launched in 1991. He has also written several books, including the New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-seller, The 4:8 Principle.
Tommy speaks on topics related to individual success, personal effectiveness, entrepreneurship, family matters, and current affairs. He has been speaking ... VIEW MORE
The 4:8 Principle...For BUSINESS
Building on Tommy’s New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller, this lively presentation, tailored for ... View More
The 4:8 Principle
Based on Tommy’s latest book, this dynamic, entertaining program teaches participants how to think productively and ... View More
Success Is Not An Accident™
Based on Tommy's BESTSELLING book, (now revised and expanded) this energizing, content rich presentation is a ... View More
Maximum Energy is not an accident! Individuals who experience a continuous, revitalizing flow of energy make ... View More
- I have personally watched Tommy teach some of the top business people in the country to adopt his 4:8 Principle mindset in their workplaces and families. The tangible, positive results they’ve experienced have been tremendous.
- John Trent, Ph.D., President - The Center for StrongFamilies
- Thank you for a terrific seminar – Success Is Not An Accident. The presentation and the material was first class all the way! It is definitely an impactful session well worth the time and the investment.
- David G. Francis, Senior National Sales Director - Primerica Financial Services
- I would have to say that Tommy Newberry was my favorite. . . . his speech was fantastic . . . He was very interactive with the class, was super energetic so we didn’t get bored, and made us think about a concept so simple that we overlook everyday.
- Student - Georgia State University