- Leading Expert on Innovation
- Author of The Gen Z Effect
- Globalization and IT Specialist
Tom Koulopoulos is acknowledged as one of the industry's leading futurists. He is the author of ten books and founder of Delphi Group, a 25-year-old Boston-based think tank, which was named one of the fastest growing private companies in the US by Inc. Magazine. Delphi provides advice on innovation practices and methods to Global 2000 organizations and government agencies. Tom is ... VIEW MORE
Digital Transformation and Business Ecosystems
The single most significant shift in business is underway - Digital Business Ecosystems. Simply put, Digital ... View More
It’s hard to go for more than a few hours without coming across some mention of the impact that cybersecurity is ... View More
Revealing The Invisible: How Artificial Intelligence is About to Change Everything
The world is at the precipice of one of the most dramatic shifts in history: the transition from an industrial ... View More
One of the most profound changes in business and society is the emergence of the post millennial generation, Gen Z. ... View More
- Tom Koulopoulos is a very insightful thought leader whose observations, opinions and forums provide clarity in a sea of change.
- Ken Carpenter - CSC
- Tom is an exceptional master of ceremonies, whose thoughtful remarks put it all together. Thanks!
- Susan Saraidaridis - Harvard Business School
- Mr. Koulopoulos has been one of Xplor's highest rated speakers. Mr. Koulopoulos has had excellently prepared presentations with new and exciting information. Consistency and diversity in his presentations separate him from all the rest.
- Suzanne Davidson - Xplor International