- Former NFL Quarterback
- Authority on Leadership
- Leading Change, & Accelerating Performance
- Your powerful and engaging message provided tools to be more effective leaders in a merger environment made a significant positive impact on everyone—including me.
- Doug Parker, Chairman & CEO - US Airways
- Tom captivated our leaders—completely.
- Mark Brashear, Chairman and CEO of Americas - Hugo Boss
- Tom Flick is an insightful and powerful presenter. His ability to positively impact an audience with an enduring message is among the best I have seen in my 30+ years in the industry.
- Donald E Froude, President - Ameriprise Financial
- Outstanding job, Tom! Your presentation was masterful.
- Stephen C. Van Arsdell, Chairman & CEO - Deloitte
- Your inspirational and intelligent presentation to our over 300 leaders which represented over 32 countries was impactful, motivating and exactly what we needed!
- Kathia Quiros Sanchez, Regional Director - Microsoft Caribbean and Central America
- Tom’s messages encourage the kind of introspection that can change future results.
- Tim Griffith SVP & Chief Financial Officer - Hallmarks Cards
- Tom is an engaging and insightful speaker. His energy, sense of humor and playfulness dramatically support the deep knowledge he is able to convey around true urgency, leadership and playing to win.
- Executive Director - MAPMG
- The message you presented provided the most relative and practical points that will aid team members in dealing with this change as well as assist in their professional development.
- Donald S. Noah, Director, Space Shuttle Systems - NASA
- Our over 1,000 store development leaders were the beneficiaries of your incredible message.
- Jim Alling, President - Starbucks Coffee Co.
- Marriott’s ROI on Tom Flick has been outstanding!
- Neil Powers, Vice President Sales - Marriott
- Tom was exceptional. He inspires, engages and motivates. Our global senior leadership team was impressed and walked away energized and ready to take action.
- John Kispert, President & CEO - Spansion, Inc.
- “Tom’s presentation on leading change to gain a competitive advantage was exceptionally sharp and certainly well received. Tom connected with our audience immediately, and led them through a conversation about how we can reach farther, and connect better with each other and our employees to drive change.”
- CEO - Detroit Medical Center
Tom Flick travels from Seattle, WA and requires $1500 flat travel fee + hotel, meals & ground transportation in event city