Todd Whitthorne is much more than a health speaker. He currently serves as president and chief executive officer of Cooper Concepts, Inc, a division of Cooper Aerobics Center in Dallas. Because of the environment in which he works, Todd is able to continuously expand his already vast knowledge of health and wellness to enrich his presentations and inspire his audiences.
Todd is ... VIEW MORE
Building a Better Brain
The brain is the most complicated and metabolically active organ in the body. New research shows there are now ... View More
The ABC’s of Supplementation
If you eat a healthy diet do you still need to take vitamins and minerals? The answer is yes!, but with hundreds of ... View More
Aristotle was Right! (aka Steps to Success, How to Permanently Embrace Healthy Habits)
“We are what we repeatedly do.” However, there is a big difference between knowing and doing. Healthy habits are ... View More
Corporate Wellness Pays Big Dividends!
With the increasing rate of obesity and the escalating cost of health care corporations cannot afford to sit back ... View More
- Todd’s message on wellness and personal responsibility is engaging, passionate, humorous and relevant. I highly recommend Todd to anyone looking for an impactful speaker.
- Curt Hursh, VP - United Healthcare of North Texas and Oklahoma
- Todd holds audiences in the palm of his hand. His delivery, grasp of his material, stage presence, moment by moment contact with his audience and just his overall classy personae make him one our country’s greatest presenters.
- Larry J. Cook, D.M.D. Past President - American Academy of Dental Practice Administration
- Todd was great! His message connected perfectly with our audience and it was delivered with passion, humor and authority.
- George Wilkerson - Communications Industry Group Leader Market Strategies International (YPO, Arkansas)