- Former CSO of Yahoo!
- Author of Dealstorming
- NYT Best-Selling Author
Internet pioneer and best-selling author, Tim Sanders advises Fortune 500 executives on leadership, marketing and new media strategies to grow their business. He was an early stage member of Mark Cuban's broadcast.com. In 1999, broadcast.com was acquired by Yahoo, taking Tim with it, where he rose to the position of Chief Solutions Officer and named its Leadership Coach. Since leaving ... VIEW MORE
Leading with Love
What are some of the top challenges facing today’s leaders? Employee engagement and customer retention. Here’s what we ... View More
Sales Genius is a Team Sport!
To land a quality sale in today’s B2B landscape, innovation is required to cut through layers of complexity. A done ... View More
Emotional Talent: The Final Frontier Of Leadership Development
Napoleon Bonaparte is quoted as saying “the leader’s role is to define reality, then give hope.” This requires ... View More
Creating the Sale: How to Unleash Your Creative Genius
Regardless of what your job title reads, selling is a part of your success formula. From sales professionals to senior ... View More
- I can not begin to tell you what a great job Tim Sanders did for our YPO group . . . I believe it will turn out to be one of our chapter's highest rated events ever—and we've had some pretty fantastic resources.
- Joe Dada - President & CEO, Smarthome, Inc.; YPO California Coast Chapter
- BML was my teacher over the past week. The session with Tim Sanders has changed me significantly. I am committed to observing no unfriendliness.
- John Bentley - Spring Corporation; Attendee, BetterManagement Life Conference 2004
- The conference was a tremendous success and your presentation was a huge part of that! Participants wrote in your name as the best speaker. Your ability to touch every single person in an audience of hundreds is amazing as well.
- M. Lauren Basham - Senior Director of Member Services; SOCAP International