- Founder of Growing Leaders
- Best Selling Author, "Habitudes"®
- Generational Expert for Tomorrow's Leaders
Dr. Tim Elmore is the founder and president of Growing Leaders, an Atlanta-based nonprofit organization created to develop emerging leaders. Since founding Growing Leaders in 2003, Elmore has spoken to more than 300,000 students, faculty, and staff on hundreds of campuses across the country, including the University of Oklahoma, Stanford University, Duke University, Rutgers University, ... VIEW MORE
We are “life-giving” when we are at our best. Sadly, over time we drift. Eventually we wander into a lifestyle that’s a ... View More
Generation iY in The Workplace: Turning Potential Into Performance
It is no longer accurate to refer to Generation Y as one collective generation. Born between 1990 and 2002, they are ... View More
The Habitudes Experience teaches leadership in a groundbreaking format to emerging leaders. Tim Elmore utilizes a ... View More
- Tim worked on my Executive Leadership Team for 25 years before founding Growing Leaders. He is able to help you wrap your arms around the subject of leadership. No one teaches leadership better than Tim Elmore. I recommend him as a teacher and a mentor.
- Dr. John C. Maxwell - Founder of Injoy Group & EQUIP
- Working with Growing Leaders and Tim Elmore has been a real positive for our Leadership Program at the University of South Carolina. I think Tim is on the cutting edge with delivering leadership development for undergraduate students.
- Dr. Clay Bolton, Former Associate Director for Student Involvement & Leadership - University of South Carolina
- I would encourage schools & school districts to partner w/ Dr. Tim Elmore and Growing Leaders to help educators and students enhance leadership skills. . . . If educators want to improve the quality of leadership skills in students, Dr. Elmore is a must.
- Dr. Diane Ray, Assistant Director for Teacher Leader Development - Professional Association of Georgia Educators
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!