- Author & Former VP at Laffer Associates
- Founder of Tell-Tale Advisors
As an analyst, speaker and writer, Tom shares his wit and wisdom on politics, policy, the economy and investing. Though he plumbs a complicated topic, he does so with a comedian’s skill: His presentations are funny and accessible to a broad audience.
Tom’s sessions are content rich. As publisher of “Connecting the Dots” institutional investment research for some of the world’s ... VIEW MORE
- Tom did a great job of presenting his outlook in a cogent, understandable manner And I think everyone present appreciated his candor. A number of people commented that they thought it was one of the best programs of the year.
- John S. Wilson, CFA Board of Directors - Chattanooga Society of Financial Analysts
- His ability to discuss topics that ranged from US financial to international geopolitical policies was well received by the cross section of participants at the meeting, and allowed him to touch on various points of interest to different constituents.
- John F. Tomlin, Managing Member - Conservation Forestry, LLC
- Tom gave a riveting and thought-provoking speech, with comedic highlights, to a diverse group of corporate executives, private equity funds, investment banks and lenders. Importantly, the attendees weren’t reading their Blackberries after 15 minutes.
- Patricia King - The Association for Corporate Growth, Tennessee