Thomas M. Kostigen is a New York Times bestselling author and journalist. He is the National Geographic author of "The Extreme Weather Survival Guide: Understand, Prepare, Survive, Recover." And the NG Kids book. "Extreme Weather: Surviving Tornadoes, Tsunamis, Hailstorms, Thundersnow, Hurricanes and More!"
He writes The Climate Survivalist column for USA Today and is the founder ... VIEW MORE
- Thomas Kostigen is one of our best speakers.
- Charlie Stroller, CEO - Charter Financial Publishing Network
- Kostigen relays great insight and is always ahead of the curve.
- Christopher Davis, President - Money Management Institute
- Tom provided a comfortable atmosphere for roundtable participants to speak up and ask questions, resulting in a lively and engaging discussion.
- Kristin Patrick, Communications & Public Affairs - TD Ameritrade