- Financial Planners and Business Partners
- ABC News Regular Contributors
- 8000 Clients in 48 States & 32 Countries
• Financial Planners and business partners for a combined 35 years
• President Club, Chairman’s Club and Hall of Fame qualified
• Built Envoy Financial, specializes in retirement planning
• 8,000 clients in 48 states and 32 foreign countries
• Discovered the key to a strong relationship is solid financial communication
• Published authors: First Comes Love Then Comes Money (Harper Collins) and Cents and Sensibility: How Couple Can Agree About Money (Cook Communications)
• ABC News regulars
• Radio regulars
• Magazine contributors including FIRST and Thriving Family
• Sought after speakers
Bethany: We met through our fathers-both of whom were in the financial planning industry--in 1994. At the time, Scott was coming off of a broken engagement and I was dating someone else. But our vibrant personalities, shared values, and passion for life led to a strong friendship. In fact, I thought Scott was so great I set him up with a good friend of mine!
Later, Scott moved to California to work for my dad. Buy then I had...
The Money Couple speaks to Financial Advisors
This letter of reference may be used for furthering the ministry/presentation opportunities of Scott and Bethany Palmer.
We greatly enjoyed and appreciated the Palmer’s superb presentation this past weekend at the Hilton Garden Inn in Beavercreek, Ohio. They provided the content for our Miami Valley Marriage Retreat September 10-11 on “First Comes Love, Then Comes Money”.
Here are the specific elements that lead us to recommend them highly:
* They are transparent and real. We appreciated their honesty about personal failures and mistakes. Although competent, they did not come across as condescending or “perfect”. Very refreshing.
* They model a strong, loving, committed marriage. Through both verbal and nonverbal messages, Scott and Bethany display extraordinary health in their relationship, even in the midst of severe trials and stress.
*Their message is simple and clear. From powerpoints and outlines that include simple bullets to appropriate illustrations and exercises, participants leave with a clear sense of a well thought out message.
* They are fun! What a refreshing energy and stage presence! The couples attending laughed a lot in response to the Palmer’s quick wit and picturesque story-telling. This dimension of interest is similar to what color TV does (vs. black and white) in adding nuances and textures.
* They are knowledgeable. Their experience as financial planners soon becomes apparent through explanations of concepts and anecdotes.
* Their passion is unmistakable. With hearts that are motivated to help couples communicate productively about finances, Scott and Bethany really convey a depth of personal calling from start to finish.
* They are effective. A preliminary review of participant pre and post tests reveal considerable learning and movement toward a more positive state for nearly every couple.
We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know the Palmers and hope to see them in the future. Feedback from other participants was extremely positive.
Lavern Nissley - Executive Director, Marriage Resource Center - Springfield, OH
No audio reviews yet.