The Money Couple
- Husband & Wife Game-Changers
- TV & Radio regulars & Published Authors
- Creators of The 5 Money Personalities
Peel back the layers and learn how you’re hard-wired to be successful with your money. Uncover this critical information through laughter, while learning to improve your balance sheet and your bedroom.
Learn the unique way The Money Couple helps individuals and couples improve their relationship with money and each other.
Reaching 600,000 viewers in 22 major markets, 1.2M ... VIEW MORE
The Money Couple Speaks To Anyone Who's Ever Spent A Dollar... And To Financial Advisors, Couples, and Financial Industry Leaders
Why learn about money and relationships from The Money Couple? 1. They’re a couple (who happen to be successful ... View More
The 5 Money Conversations to Have with Your Kids at Every Age and Stage
Your Money Relationship with your kids has nothing to do with how much you spend on them, how much you've saved ... View More
- I keep reminding couples that challenges such as financial problems should be met by turning ‘to’ each other, and not by turning ‘on’ each other. This book goes a long way to helping couples become a team.
- Dr. Laura Schlessinger, Internationally Syndicated Radio Talk Host
- Of the guests we’ve booked so far this year, the Palmers were the best. We look forward to a return visit. Their energy, tag-team interview approach and of course information was right on point.
- Ramona - The Satisfied Life
- The Palmers shine a bright and much needed light on the biggest problem most couples face: money. Packed with easy-to-use tools, this book will help you assess and dramatically improve the health of your financial and intimate relationships.
- Brent Kessel, CFP - Author of It’s Not About the Money