Kim & Krickitt Carpenter
- Inspired the major motion picture "The Vow"
- Authors of bestselling book, "The Vow"
- Coma survivor and inspiring story
Kim and Krickitt Carpenter are the real life true story behind the #1 Box Office hit movie, The Vow. They are also the authors of the New York Times #1 Best Selling Book, The Vow-The True Events that Inspired the Movie.
The Carpenter’s have shared their story to a worldwide audience reaching an estimated 400 million people who have either seen read or heard their story. They are ... VIEW MORE
- Kim delivered a speaking performance that truly impacted everyone who attended. His presentation on “the Powerful Influence of Perseverance” was amazing.
- Ms. Kathy - Four Corners Professional Development Conference
- We were honored to have had Kim as our Commencement Speaker during Highland University’s Graduation ceremony. Without question he immediately drew in the audience & the graduates' attention. He did an excellent job and impacted those in attendance.
- Dr. Jim - New Mexico Highlands University
Kim & Krickitt's Blog
Posted August 12th 2014Krickitt Carpenter has been married to her husband, Kim, for two decades, but she has absolutely no recollection of their 199...
Posted October 28th 2013Written by: Larry Gierer Creating new memories is a way to keep an old marriage healthy. That is a message Kim and Krickitt Ca...
Posted September 18th 2013Written by Susan Pierce How the two rekindled their love and kept the commitment promised in their marriage vows was recorded ...
Posted February 17th 2012Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy ________________________...
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!