- You will not find a better coach and team builder than Terry Gurno! Terry’s passion to help others succeed is not only inspiring but contagious.
- Tim Harris - Country Financial Agency Field Executive
- We had Terry speak at our vision breakfast. He did an outstanding job. He was engaging, inspiring, and challenging. His message was both practical and action oriented. He exceeded our expectations!
- Dennis Ranch, OP - Keller Williams Realty Puget Sound
- Your talk contributed greatly to our Empowerment Summit. You delivered valuable content on motivating others and the real-life stories you included touched the hearts of the audience. I could observe that the audience was fully engaged as you are authentic in delivering a powerful message. I look forward to working with you in the future
- Eldonna Shaw, Former President and CEO - Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Terry did a fantastic job of engaging everyone in the room and discussing leadership in a way that was relevant to all of us, regardless of our industry. The second time I got to see Terry speak was at a large breakfast for 250+ people. Terry’s story of passion and leadership – both in life and work - brought tears to my eyes, and many others around me. As I looked around the room during his presentation, I was in awe of the level of attention and reverence held by every single person. He received a standing ovation.
- Ann Thomas, Vice President/Ironwood Branch Manager - Mountain West Bank
- I recently had the opportunity to hear Terry provide an inspirational presentation to over 200 community leaders and also to provide coaching to a group of less than 20 individuals. Terry’s message, delivery, and level of audience engagement was outstanding at both venues. I will definitely be working with Terry again soon to create additional learning opportunities for our business community.
- Vicki Isakson, Regional Manager - Idaho Department of Labor
- Terry was the speaker for the 2017 Spring Convocation at North Idaho College and hit it out of the park. Terry’s genuine and authentic style connected with the campus community as he challenged us to Own It and better understand how to manage change. Terry was easy to work with, took the time to listen and understand the complex issues facing our organization. Terry delivered a powerful message of accountability and taking charge of the future. If you are looking for a real person to share real experiences and motivation to take your organization to the next level - Terry is the guy you need.
- Chris A. Martin, Vice President - North Idaho College
- Inspiring and engaging…I challenge you to listen to him and not be changed.
- Myra Hall, Team Leader - RE/MAX Ability Plus