Dr. Terry Grossman
- Founder of The Grossman Wellness Center
- Author of "Fantastic Voyage"
- Anti-Aging Specialist
Terry Grossman, M.D. is the founder and medical director of the Grossman Wellness Center in Denver, Colorado, where his longevity medical practice attracts patients from around the country and the world. He graduated from Brandeis University in 1968 and the University of Florida School of Medicine in 1979. His special field of interest is nutritional medicine (the treatment of ... VIEW MORE
Radically Increase Your Lifespan By Slowing the Aging Process
Reduce the chance of natural death to virtually zero The many factors that cause you to age too quickly Detect ALL ... View More
Grow Older Without Aging (available as a 50-60 minute keynote or a 3 hour seminar)
We know that it is possible for children to grow older without aging, but this rarely occurs later in life. This is ... View More
The Future of Medicine (available as a 50-60 minute keynote)
While advances in computer or information technology have been occurring at an exponential rate, changes in medicine ... View More
- . . . a concise yet comprehensive guide to staying healthy and living life to the fullest. This visionary and must-read book also provides a brilliant and entertaining view of our transcendent future if we follow the TRANSCEND program.
- Dean Kamen - Physicist and inventor of first wearable insun pump, HomeChoice portable dialysis machine, IBOT Mobility System, and Segway Human Transporter
- This extremely well researched book provides a vision and road map for keeping both body and mind healthy so that we can take advantage of future advances to prolong healthy lifespan.
- Ron Kahn, MD - Mary K. Iacocca Professor, Harvard Medical School