- Business Presentation Expert
- Featured Media Guest
- Author of “Small Message, Big Impact”
She is one of America's most highly sought after female speakers and has trained and motivated thousands of people from all over the world. Her unique specialization is advancing the persuasive presentation skills of professionals. She is the author of the national bestselling book, Small Message, Big Impact (Penguin/Portfolio), which hit the New York Times Hardcover Advice & Misc. ... VIEW MORE
Small Message, Big Impact: The Elevator Speech Effect
(This can be a stand-alone special general session, breakout, or long program to follow the New Sales Speak keynote.) ... View More
New Sales Speak
The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How to Avoid Them (This program can be delivered in a keynote, short ... View More
How to Build Your Persuasive Case
(This is a breakout session to follow the New Sales Speak keynote.) Has your sales presentation become far too ... View More
The Scrappy Advantage… It’s About Choosing to Play Big!
(This is a popular breakout session to follow the “Small Message, Big Impact” material) In today’s competitive market, ... View More
- The feedback I have received about your talk was fantastic. Everyone benefited from your message, and they identified very well with you.
- MIKE JAMES, PRESIDENT AND CSO - NATIONAL FINANCIAL PARTNERS CORPORATION (NFP)
- Over the last 20 years I have had many opportunities to observe sales trainers, motivational speakers, and various business communication “experts”…and I must say, you rank up there with the very best I’ve ever seen. Your enthusiasm is contagious and your energy is invigorating. Moreover, your experience, confidence and credibility shine through…you don’t just talk about selling, you actually do it! I experienced it first hand when you sold me…and that’s not such an easy thing to do. You do more than simply inform – you persuade!
- MARK MITCHELL, ADVISOR - AXA ADVISORS, LLC.
- Terri’s enthusiasm and personal engagement were apparent from our first conversation and her Small Message, Big Impact is creative, motivating and necessary in today’s market. Her connection with the group kept them engaged from start to finish and we could not have asked for a more dynamic, energetic and quite frankly, fun way to close out our time together!
- STEVE THOMPSON, EVP OF NATIONAL PRODUCTION - PRIMELENDING