- Executive Producer of Most Likely to Succeed
- Former Venture Capitalist
- Advocate for Innovation in Education
Ted Dintersmith is one of America's leaders in innovation, entrepreneurship, and education.
Ted's professional experience includes two decades in venture capital, including being ranked by Business 2.0 as the top-performing U.S. venture capitalist for 1995-1999. He served on the Board of the National Venture Capital Association, chairing its Public Policy Committee. From 1981 to ... VIEW MORE
What School Could Be
During the 2016 school year, Ted Dintersmith took an unprecedented education road trip that spanned some 1,000 ... View More
What Every Businessperson Needs to Know About Education
Former venture capitalist and entrepreneur Ted Dintersmith knows innovation, and what skillsets and mindsets will ... View More
What Every Parent Needs to Know About School
Parents face hard choices when it comes to school and their children. Do we push our kids to excel in the current ... View More
The Urgency and the Possibility Without profound change in traditional education, most of our current students will ... View More
- “Dintersmith’s keynote to our group, which included more than 200 college admissions officers, was inspirational and set the perfect tone for the entire conference. It was the high point of our meeting (and given that Secretary Arne Duncan spoke on day two, that is saying something)!”
- James Nondorf, Dean of Admission - University of Chicago
- “Dintersmith’s keynote to our state’s educational leaders empowered us to begin reimagining our schools for the 21st Century. Our full day with him, which included watching the film Most Likely To Succeed, inspired us to move forward with intentional action of making changes, big and small, to educate our students for their future. He’ll be returning next month for a two-week statewide tour, helping us energize progress all across North Dakota.”
- Kirsten Baesler, State Superintendent of Public Instruction - North Dakota
- “If you want to change the conversation, invite Ted Dintersmith to the table! In June, he gave the luncheon address to a diverse group of school leaders, board members and faculty at our Strategic Planning Institute. His passion, intelligence, and wit enlivened an emphatic message that challenges our assumptions about learning and school if we truly intend to prepare kids to thrive in a radically changing world. “
- Stephanie Rogen, CEO - The Strategic Planning Institute
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!