- Executive Producer of Most Likely to Succeed
- Former Venture Capitalist
- Advocate for Innovation in Education
Ted Dintersmith is one of America’s leaders in innovation, entrepreneurship, and education.
Ted’s professional experience includes two decades in venture capital, including being ranked by Business 2.0 as the top-performing U.S. venture capitalist for 1995-1999. He served on the Board of the National Venture Capital Association, chairing its Public Policy Committee. From 1981 to ... VIEW MORE
Premiere Speakers Bureau Reviews
- I'm blown away by your service. You guys have a world-class mindset. I'm looking forward to the possibilities of working together again in the near future.
- PATRICK BET-DAVID - WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP
- Your company is the most efficient and professional booking agency that I have worked with. Everything was so easy, and the attention to detail is fantastic.
- DEAN MAYNARD - THE MAYNARD GROUP, INC.
- “Dintersmith’s keynote to our group, which included more than 200 college admissions officers, was inspirational and set the perfect tone for the entire conference. It was the high point of our meeting (and given that Secretary Arne Duncan spoke on day two, that is saying something)!”
- James Nondorf, Dean of Admission - University of Chicago
- “Dintersmith’s keynote to our state’s educational leaders empowered us to begin reimagining our schools for the 21st Century. Our full day with him, which included watching the film Most Likely To Succeed, inspired us to move forward with intentional action of making changes, big and small, to educate our students for their future. He’ll be returning next month for a two-week statewide tour, helping us energize progress all across North Dakota.”
- Kirsten Baesler, State Superintendent of Public Instruction - North Dakota