- Author of Parenting Without Power Struggles
- Huffington Post's Weekly Parenting Columnist
- Internationally Respected Parenting Educator
Susan Stiffelman, Huffington Post Parent's weekly advice columnist ("Parent Coach"), is an engaging speaker whose presentations leave audiences upbeat, entertained and fortified with practical strategies that will make an immediate and significant difference in their day to day lives.
Susan is a licensed Marriage, Family and Child therapist, a credentialed teacher, and a highly ... VIEW MORE
Parenting Without Power Struggles
Despite the common belief that parents have to become quasi-attorneys to get their kids to do what they ask, the ... View More
Parenting Without Power Struggles in the Digital Age
Few parents have escaped the challenges of raising children and teens in an age where the potential to be "plugged ... View More
How to Find Your Cool When You've Temporarily Lost It
Is it possible to parent without the escalating threats, hysteria or drama that let you (and your kids) see that ... View More
How to be the "Captain of the Ship" in Your Child's Life.
In this presentation, Susan lays the foundation for understanding how to be authentically in charge as you ... View More
- Susan has the unique ability to immediately develop a rapport with her audience in which she creates an atmosphere where parents felt comfortable to ask very personal questions.
- Susan Hurst, MA, Director - Family Life Education/Adolescent Specialist/C.H.A.I., Jewish Family Services, Overland Park, KS
- Susan Stiffelman shows parents how to create healthy, loving relationships with children while helping them develop the resilience and authenticity that will serve them throughout their lives.
- Arianna Huffington
- Susan Stiffelman's Parenting Without Power Struggles is the best book on parenting I have ever read. It is thoughtful, loving, smart, and it works!!
- Lisa Davis - It's Your Health