Dr. Stuart Robertshaw
Dr. Stuart Robertshaw received his Bachelors degree in Education from MacMurray College in 1965, his Masters degree in Psychology from Illinois State University in 1968, his Doctorate in Special Education from the University of Kansas in 1971 and his law degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 1978. From 1971 until 1998, he was a professor of Psychology and Special ... VIEW MORE
- Your storytelling abilities coupled with a wealth of rapid fire humor had many audience members gasping to regain composure. You tailored the material into an extremely relevant fabric to match the interest level of my sophisticated audience.
- Cary J. Stratford, PA-C - Physician Assisant Academy of Vermont
- I have never heard a roomful of people laugh as loud or as long as I did during your the keynote presentation, "Healthcare and Prevention of Humor Impairment." Obviously, you were just what we needed.
- Gail DuFrane - Abbott Laboratories
- Dr. Stuart Robertshaw's message about the healthy aspects of humor is delivered in a most enjoyable way—through laughter. members of our healthcare accounting and consulting firm enjoyed an evening with this talented man and the laughter was non-stop.
- Jane Corrado, Marketing Coordinator - Crisp Hughes Evans L.L.P.