Stu Schlackman is the Relationship Selling Expert. After more than 33 years in corporate sales, Stu formed his sales training firm to focus on helping his clients achieve superior sales results. Leveraging his competitive nature, he focuses on training and coaching sales and service teams to reach peak performance.
Before starting his own company, Schlackman was instrumental in ... VIEW MORE
Profiting from Personality Perspectives
You’ve experienced it many times, haven’t you? You meet someone and everything just clicks. When that someone is a ... View More
Maximizing Teams with Personality Styles
Team performance is critical when it comes to success. Maximizing strengths and minimizing weaknesses will bring a ... View More
Building Your Value Proposition
Customers need to understand the value that you provide, and if you can’t convey that, you and your company will be ... View More
Presentations with Purpose
Communication is the most important element of every job in a company. Conveying your message to your peers, ... View More
- Stu has taught our team how to build long term relationships with clients and how to strategically position our solutions and services to increase new business. His wit and experience are a unique combination that can make a difference to your team.
- Rusty Cone, SVP Sales & Marketing - NEI
- Thank you for the session you held with our sales team. . . . you understand the challenges facing a company attempting to dislodge an incumbent. With your help, our sales team now has the tools to clearly articulate the company's value proposition.
- Bruce Cree, Chairman and CEO - Masterplan
- By applying the principles learned in the workshop and clearly laid out in Stu’s book, “Four People You Should Know,” our team became much more effective at understanding how to build stronger relationships with their prospects and clients.
- Howard Elias, CEO - Wealth Advisory Group LLC