Stephen D. Rodgers
- Business and Lifestyle Consultant
- Former CEO of Real Living Lifestyles
- Prudential California / Berkshire Hathaway
Business and lifestyle consultant, as well as Amazon #1 bestselling author, Stephen D. Rodgers sees himself as a "leader helping others discover, develop, and maximize their highest good and purpose in business and in life." This admirable philosophy reverberates throughout all his endeavors. Whether dealing with a first-time entrepreneur or a long-established business powerhouse, ... VIEW MORE
The “Lead to Gold” formula for maximizing leadership
In this talk, we will cover how leaders can overcome any obstacle and turn challenges into great opportunities, ... View More
The “Lead to Gold Formula” for energizing your sales team
In this talk, we will focus on what inspires and drives sales teams to their highest potential, both individually and ... View More
Doing well by doing good, connecting uniquely to your customers
We all know attracting customers and keeping them engaged and happy is key to the success of our businesses. In this ... View More
The “Lead to Gold” formula breaking through fear to great power!
We all have fear; it is in each and everyone one of us at any given time. Anyone who tells you they are not afraid is ... View More
- His insights and story from rising up through the ranks of the corporate world to become the CEO of a Warren Buffett Berkshire Hathaway company is impressive. And his transition then into his true path as an entrepreneur is quite a feat that he did with grace and gusto. His writings and speaking will surely help many get better at what they do, or help them find their true path if they are still searching.
- Mark Thompson, Former Chief of Staff - Charles Schwab
- Steve is an excellent communicator. He is gifted in his ability to inspire the people who work with him. He is also a person with a deep sense of values. Along with doing a great job in his profession, Steve has a deep dedication to the community. He has gone out of his way to speak at our college (the students love him) and has mentored several students out of the goodness of his heart. If you are looking for a leader, Steve Rogers is a great person to consider. His unique combination of business savvy and interpersonal skills will be hard to top.
- Marshall Goldsmith - The Marshall Goldsmith Group
- Steve is a true professional, a principled and honest man, a great leader and speaker. He has been an inspiration to me for many, many years and to hear him speak is to understand his outstanding connection with his audience, his passion, and his ideals.
- Lisa Cooper, President - The Cooper Company
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!