- Reducing Stress and Conflict At Work
- Certified Speaking Professional
An international speaking veteran of more than 1,300 programs, Steve Kissell is a Certified Speaking Professional. Awarded for professionalism as well as presentation content, he is recognized as a humorist/trainer able to appeal to a wide variety of groups. His use of audience participation makes his programs memorable and immediately applicable. Steve Kissell's use of clean comedy ... VIEW MORE
For Creative Customer Service
Learn dynamic tactics on how to reduce stress, improve employee morale, and increase job performance through this ... View More
Laughter in Leadership
Be entertained as your leaders learn how to reduce conflict, increase morale, make the workplace a more enjoyable and ... View More
Public Speaking 101
Steve Kissell shares the inside tips from his professional speaking experience. Learn how to grab an audience's ... View More
Surviving Life with Laughter
Would you like an after-dinner speaker that will involve your entire audience in laughter and activities? Don't miss ... View More
- I could not have asked for a better presenter than yourself to get our audience motivated and laughing . . . what really caught their attention was the way you tied your topics and discussions to the American Red Cross.
- Katrina Stevens - Communications Specialist/Conference Coordinator, American Red Cross
- Steve did his presentation on "Team Building with Humor" and did an excellent job. One of the most promising comments I heard was that one of the Team Leaders was going back to their team and "learn how to be funny!"
- Mike Trickett - Organizational Development Leader
- Thank you so very much for your presentation of Surviving Life with Laughter. Dentists have the highest suicide rate among any profession and your presentation may have 'saved some lives'!!!
- Pat Horvat - Executive Director, Nashville Dental Society