- CNBC contributor and commentator
- Author of Against the Herd
- Contrarian investor and financial authority
Steve Cortes has appeared daily on TV news programs for a decade. His broadcast career began at CNBC where he commented on financial markets, primarily as part of the “Fast Money” franchise. In recent years he transitioned to politics, serving in 2016 as a primary TV surrogate for the Trump presidential campaign and was named to Trump’s Hispanic Advisory Council. Regarding his ... VIEW MORE
AGAINST THE HERD: 6 Contrarian Investment Strategies You Should Follow
Drawing upon the themes he voices regularly on his daily CNBC Commentary, and those described in his 2011 book Against ... View More
CHINA: Economic Miracle or Dangerous Mirage?
China's growth has amazed, and stunned, the world as "Middle Kingdom" has grown at break-neck-speed for 30 years ... View More
Immigration: They're Still Coming To America
As Neil Diamond so eloquently crooned, "on the boats and on the planes, they're coming to America." Americans, so long ... View More
It's Still Morning in America: Get Ready for the Second American Century
Americans widely believe that our country's best days have passed and that the U.S. faces, at best, a managed decline ... View More
- The sales team embraced Steve's ability to impart a high level overview & invaluable qualitative market insights that equipped our teams w/ the talk tracks to reach our sales growth metrics. . . . worth every second . . .
- Marquita Hanus - Career builder
- Steve's in-person appearance exceeded even his on-air performances! He was insightful, fun and full of energy. His speeches received strong accolades from everyone who attended, both customers and staff.
- Brian Bachelier - Scottrade