Dr. Stephen Peters
- CEO & President of The Peters Group
- Founder of the Gentlemen’s & Ladies Club
- ILA Board Member
Over his 32 years in education, Stephen has been a classroom teacher, assistant principal, principal, director of secondary education and superintendent of schools. Most of his experiences have been in schools that made significant growth in short periods of time thus, resulting in both National and State Blue-Ribbon distinction. Stephen is founder of the nationally recognized ... VIEW MORE
Do You Know Enough about Me to Teach Me?
The participant will come away with a better understanding of why we are dealing with the type of student we’re ... View More
Creating a Framework for School Success
Stephen Peters offers the participant a refreshing look into the positive side of public education. Peters states, “ ... View More
Teaching to Capture and Inspire all Learners
This training provides strategies and approaches that will affirm and validate teaching effectiveness in the ... View More
Capture, Inspire, Teach: Understanding Your Students’ Needs
School districts are now faced with the monumental task of providing resources for school leaders and teachers to ... View More
- After 20 years I was not looking forward to being "motivated" again. But Stephen Peters was able to touch my spirit and truly inspire me, I can’t wait for Monday. All teachers and administrators need to hear his message. It’s AMAZING!
- Loudoun County Public Schools
- Dynamic! Mr. Peters relates well to his audience and shows tremendous compassion for all students. His message is very invigorating and brings a focus to doing everything possible for the youth in schools today.
- Ed Mashburn - National Principal of the Year
- I would like for you to know how inspired I was by your presentation. We need to raise the bar on how we raise or should I say how we are raising our children . . . Things will never change if we continue to sit back and do nothing.
- Lisa Smith - Walton Career Academy
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!