- Contributing Editor / Wall Street Journal
- Chief Economist / Heritage Foundation
- Founder of the Club for Growth
Stephen Moore is chief economist at the Heritage Foundation, the largest private research institute in Washington, D.C. He is also a contributor to the Wall Street Journal and a daily Fox news economics commentator where he provides analysis on the economy, fiscal policy and politics.
From 2005 to 2014 Moore served as the senior economics writer for the Wall Street Journal ... VIEW MORE
The End of Prosperity
These are the most turbulent economic times in more than a generation. Political turbulence also reigns with the ... View More
Who's the Fairest of Them All? The Truth about Opportunity, Taxes, and Wealth in America
This keynote explores what it means for our economic system and our economic results to be "fair." Does it mean that ... View More
- Stephen Moore worked out great as our speaker. We really appreciated his insight and candor about the current economic situation. In addition to delivering a strong presentation, he was very relaxed, and even mingled with attendees during the cocktail hour.
- Chip Everest, Vice Chairman - EnergySolutions
- Many people have approached me in the days since the event to share with me how much they enjoyed the evening and, in particular, how much they appreciated Mr. Moore's insights into the fiscal and economic challenges facing our nation today.
- Sharon - Nevada Policy Research Institute
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!