- New York Times Best-selling Author
- Regular Commentator on FOX and CNN
- Coaches and Trains Leaders Around the World
Stephen Mansfield is a New York Times bestselling author and a popular speaker who coaches leaders worldwide.
He grew up largely in Europe due to his father’s career as an officer in the U. S. Army. After a youth filled with sports, travel, and mischief, he attended college in the U.S. and earned a bachelor’s degree in history and theology. For the next decade he lived in Texas ... VIEW MORE
Churchill's Goose: Leading Like Winston Churchill
In this stirring talk, Stephen Mansfield explains the principles of a Churchillian brand of leadership. The wit ... View More
Ten Signs of a Leadership Crash
In his life as a leadership coach, Stephen Mansfield has helped to repair both people and institutions following ... View More
Lessons of Corporate Greatness from 250 Years of Guinness
The Guinness Company is one of the world’s longest lasting and most popular brands. This reputation is based in ... View More
Dreamers of the Day: The Price of Successful Leadership
Taking his title from the words of T. E. Lawrence—“Lawrence of Arabia”—Stephen Mansfield offers his trademark ... View More
- Stephen Mansfield is a scholar, storyteller and master speaker. He’s spoken to my 300+ team members several times, and he’s blown them away every time. He’s one of our favorite guests!
- Dave Ramsey - Author, Syndicated Boradcaster
- Stephen is a wonderful speaker. He has drawn most effectively from his experience with our deployed forces and I endorse him with enthusiasm.
- Vice Admiral Ted Parker - United States Army
- One of the most amazing speakers I’ve heard.
- Zig Ziglar - Motivational Expert