- Founder and President of Creative Ventures
- Educator Trainer
- Leadership Development
Described as an educator, trainer, and most importantly a catalyst, Stephen Harvill has developed dynamic approaches to the learning process. A holistic approach that integrates multimedia and participatory techniques, bring his cutting edge ideas to life.
Engaging and inspiring, his ideas, together with the most current knowledge available, influence the very way his audiences ... VIEW MORE
Repeatable Successful Acts
(RSA) Most organizations know the metrics used to judge the success of their sales force. What they don’t know is ... View More
The DNA of Success
In this strategic platform we share the results of a study into the leadership teams from seven different ... View More
The Once Upon a Time Project
Of all things in the universe that create power, perhaps none is more foundational than the power of story. Stories ... View More
The One-Click Armageddon
The digital information revolution is shifting everything. Markets are moving, fields of value are changing and the ... View More
- The feedback and comments received by our staff on the various programs and workshops you have provided over the years to our members rank among the best I've seen in twenty years of association management.
- Barbara Byrd - Executive Vice President, Community Association Institute
- Unlike so many of the step-by-step theories of delivering great customer service, your 'real world' emphasis challenged our employees to take responsibility for solving problems and exceeding customer expectations.
- Brent J. Darden - Vice President, Cooper Aerobics Enterprises, Inc.
- You were exactly what we needed; someone to make us look differently at behaviors and assumptions. I didn't know what to expect when we challenged you to present for 3 hours. You did a stellar job, no one left! You made us re-examine everything!
- Candice Grow - American Heart Association