- Professional Rock Climber
- Wingsuit Pilot and Base Jumper
- Author and Communicator
Steph’s resume of climbing achievements spans 25 years. She was the first woman to free climb the Salathe Wall on El Capitan, and the second woman to free climb El Cap in under 24 hours. She has established first ascents around the world, of dicult rock climbs and high altitude mountains from Yosemite to the Karakorum.
Few climbers practice the high risk style of free solo climbing, ... VIEW MORE
LEARNING TO FLY - LESSONS FROM THE AIR
Embracing Change, Managing Risk and Fear. In today’s ever changing world, businesses and individuals are faced with a ... View More
Collaborating With Fear
Getting comfortable with being uncomfortable: learning to rename fear and use it to move forward.
Extreme Risk Management
Lessons from the most high commitment sports: free solo climbing and wingsuit BASE jumping: how you can manage risk, ... View More
Going From Impossible to Possible
Learning to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses with honesty in order to go to the next level when the time is ... View More
- Steph Davis is by far the best speaker I have ever experienced. She exemplifies confidence, commitment, preparation and innovation. All key attributes of a successful sales person. She will have your team on the edge of their chairs.
- Thomas Looney - VP & GM Lenovo North America
- You were the highlight of the festival and engaged the audience in the question and answer after your presentation in a way that none of the other keynote speakers we have had accomplished . . . unquestionably people warmed to you and your presentation.
- Steve Bommer - Calgary International Mountain Film Festival
- Your presentation was amazing. Everyone connected with you and your message and walked away awed and inspired by your confidence, commitment, focus and passion for what you do. It was a pleasure working with you to prepare for the event.
- Ellen Palumbo - Lenovo North America Sales Enablement