Stedman Graham is chairman and CEO of S. Graham & Associates (SGA), a management and marketing consulting company that specializes in the corporate and educational markets. Clients include Merrill Lynch, The Apollo Group, DutchVersity, Monster.com, Manpower, Harvard and Wharton Business Schools, the U.S. Departments of Education and Labor and many more.
As a businessman, educator ... VIEW MORE
LEADERSHIP: The Dynamics of Leadership
Great leaders share an ability to inspire, guide and motivate their followers. In The Dynamics of Leadership, ... View More
LEADERSHIP: The Competitive Advantage in Business Leadership
Stedman Graham works with business leadership and executives to help them align business strategies. Moreover, he ... View More
DIVERSITY: Leaders Not Labels
When we focus on performance and strive toward excellence in our professional lives, we shed the relevance of ... View More
BUSINESS: Build Your Own Life Brand
You can start to maximize your potential once you know exactly who you are and what is important to you. Once you ... View More
- Thank you for making the 92nd Commencement at Coker College a successful and inspiring occasion. Harris DeLoach, Chief Operating Officer of SONOCO, told me that all the commencement speeches he has heard, your speech is at the very top of the list!"
- Dr. Ronald Carter - Dean of Faculty, Coke College; Hartsville, SC
- Your enthusiasm, candor and powerful message brought so much to our celebration. I applaud your strong commitment to leadership development.
- Karen P. Tandy - U.S. Department of Justice
- It was a pleasure to participate in the session, as it was lively, well received, and set a positive and enthusiastic tone for this new component of the You Can Make it Happen in Job Corps program.
- Lauren Morales - Center Director, Paul Simon Chicago Job Corps Center