- Founder and President of CURE
- Author and Syndicated Columnist
- Former Welfare Mother Turned Activist
Star Parker is one of the names on the short list of national black conservative leaders.
Star Parker is the founder and president of the Center for Urban Renewal and Education
(CURE), a Washington D.C. based public policy institute that promotes market-based solutions to fight poverty.
Star consulted on federal Welfare Reform in the mid-90s and then founded CURE to bring new ideas ... VIEW MORE
Social Security Reform
Moving our nation from Entitlement to Empowerment
How abortion has deeply hurt our society and what we can do about it.
Politics, Policy, and Racial Polarization
How to reverse the trends of the welfare state.
- "The event went very well. Our roundtable with Star before the luncheon was extremely productive and enjoyed by all. We had many young people attend the lunch and we so appreciated Star taking the time to talk and take pictures with them .Everyone thoroughly enjoyed her speech; she is an inspirational woman. Thank you so much for all your help in coordinating this event."
- Pari Cariaga - Center of the American Experiment