- Contestant on NBC's The Biggest Loser
- Featured on the cover of US Weekly
- Coach, Educator, Administrator
Sonya Jones was a top contestant on NBC's Reality TV Show The Biggest Loser, and is the author of the best-selling book, 44 Lessons From a Loser: Navigating Life Through Laughter, Prayer, and the Occasional Throat Punch. With a winning mix of hilarity and inspiration, Jones will challenge you to be the BEST possible version of yourself!
A physical education teacher who should have ... VIEW MORE
Strength in Being Broken
Life is hard for everyone! The good news is that brokenness can often lead to your greatest strength! Join the star of ... View More
Join the Journey!
Sonya Jones’ most requested presentation will motivate and inspire you to take the best possible care of yourself in ... View More
What’s Your Game Plan?
On NBC’s Reality TV Show, The Biggest Loser, Sonya Jones confessed to the entire world that she was a real-life “ ... View More
Isn’t It Amazing What Our Bodies Can Do?
Before becoming a contestant on NBC’s Reality TV Show, The Biggest Loser, Sonya Jones was a 5’4”, 283-pound woman in a ... View More
- There's no one I have met that tells a story quite like Sonya does. . . . She has lived a bold life and is willing to bravely share that experience for the benefit of others. The mark of a truly giving heart.
- Jen, Trainer - NBC's The Biggest Loser
- Sonya Jones was the perfect choice for our “Ladies Night Out." She is dynamic & was able to immediately connect / our audience w/ her warm personality and passion. I knew that we had made the perfect choice less than five minutes into her presentation.
- Angie, Marketing and Community Partnerships Manager - Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!