- Contestant on NBC's The Biggest Loser
- Featured on the cover of US Weekly
- Coach, Educator, Administrator
Sonya Jones captured the attention and hearts of viewers with her positive outlook, tremendous work ethic and upbeat attitude during her tenure on NBC's TV Show The Biggest Loser. Sonya was the only female finalist in the show's 16th season and lost the show by only .01%, which was the closest loss in the show's history.
Before becoming a contestant on the show, Sonya admits that she ... VIEW MORE
Why Not You?
You have the power within you to make a difference in the world around you. You can be an agent of change in the lives ... View More
When you jump off of a boat into the ocean you don’t just get a little wet…you get SOAKED! Every inch of you gets ... View More
Oh Hey, Girl, Hey!!!!
Ladies, are you looking for a Girls Night Out speaker? Are you looking for someone who can both entertain you and help ... View More
Good vs. Best
You’ve often heard that the worst enemy of best is good. In this session you will learn how to determine what is good ... View More
- There's no one I have met that tells a story quite like Sonya does. . . . She has lived a bold life and is willing to bravely share that experience for the benefit of others. The mark of a truly giving heart.
- Jen, Trainer - NBC's The Biggest Loser
- Sonya Jones was the perfect choice for our “Ladies Night Out." She is dynamic & was able to immediately connect / our audience w/ her warm personality and passion. I knew that we had made the perfect choice less than five minutes into her presentation.
- Angie, Marketing and Community Partnerships Manager - Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital