Simon Keith is not just a former professional soccer player - he's one of the longest-living organ transplant recipients in the world, having received a heart transplant in 1986 when he was just 21 years old. Remarkably, Simon went on to play competitive soccer and was drafted #1 overall into the USA's Major Indoor Soccer League just three years after his surgery, making him the first ... VIEW MORE
Moments of Truth
In all of our lives, we tend to define ourselves by MOMENTS. These moments shape who we are and how we view ourselves. ... View More
Why does FEAR inhibit our behavior? Why do we allow FEAR to become the overriding presence in our lives? Is overcoming ... View More
6 Characteristics of Champions
Simon has dedicated his life studying and understanding what it takes to be a Champion. Having identified 6 Major ... View More
Changing the Perception of Organ Transplantation
Simon communicates a unique perspective on what it "feels" like to be the recipient of a lifesaving organ ... View More
- Your keynote presentation was remarkable – just a wonderful tone and pace and full of meaning for everyone.
- Jan Rooks - British Columba Children’s Hospital
- Simon Keith was a fabulous speaker for our Banquet. His personal story provided so much hope to our guests who are struggling with many of the same issues that he had to endure. His motivation and compassion for others are a gift he shares with all.
- Vicki Allen - The Mayo Clinic
- We got a lot of positive feedback on our Recharge event! Thank you so much! We will also be showing clips and presenting at our Corporate Best Practices meeting. This will be shared with all properties diversity councils and corporate diversity executive team!
- Michelle Borgel - New York New York Hotel