Sheila Murray Bethel, Ph.D.
- Best-Selling Author & Successful Entrepreneur
- Global Leadership, Change, Motivation Expert
- CEO Bethel Leadership Institute
Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel's client list reads like a Global Who's Who of Business, Trade Associations, Education and Government. With over 3,000 presentations to over two million people in 20 countries, she brings; a broad view of current trends and relevant issues that maximize human resources, solve people problems and increase bottom line results. Business savvy and people ... VIEW MORE
Lemons Into Lemonade ... How to Get – and Stay – Motivated in Tough Times
What are the enduring personal strengths needed to stay motivated and inspired in tough times? Can you really ... View More
The Art and Skill of Creating and Leading Dynamic Teams
Is your organization using all the team-building tools available to chart a course for the future you want? ... View More
Leading Others Through the Gauntlet of Change
Making real change is the hardest process any person or organization ever confronts. It is also one of the ... View More
Inspirational Leadership ... Keeps People Engaged and Moving Ahead
Have you ever wondered why people will walk through fire for some leaders or follow them anywhere just to see ... View More
- You sure did your 'homework' to relate it to our industry and our company. That really made it effective for the management and non-management teams.
- R.D.Beard - Area Vice President, AT&T
- Great, high energy presentation. Excellent. Inspirational. Timely and to the point.
- Sharon Colwell - CAE, Director Dept. of Dental Society Services; American Dental Association
- Thank you for your complete involvement in the conference, taking the time and making the effort to thoroughly understand the firm, our goals and objectives. Virtually everyone rated your presentation as excellent.
- Thomas Turck - Managing Director, Price Waterhouse
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!