- Childhood Burn Victim
- Ironman Triathlete
- Overcoming Obstacles Speaker
- Shay was fantastic! His story and message was challenging and inspiring. I would certainly recommend him to any group looking for a speaker for an event.
- Paul, VP of Operations - Naples Hotel Group
- Shay's story and presentation of the same is not only motivational, inspiring, or courageous, but also helps us to realize just how much we can do if we set our minds to it!
- Patt Lowe, Director Business Operations - Texas Health Resources
- Shay graciously agreed to be a luncheon speaker at our Rotary Club and was a huge hit with our members. His story of overcoming a truly tragic childhood event and going on to become a remarkably successful adult by any measure is an inspiration to all who are fortunate enough to be in his audience! I highly recommend his presentation.
- Keely, Bank Manager - Commercial Banker
- We had the pleasure of having Shay tell his remarkable story to our global sales staff at our annual meeting. He was knowledgeable, fun and most importantly an inspiration to our team. I would recommend organizations of all types should consider Shay as a speaker. His story of overcoming challenges and balancing work, family and Ironman training is a great lesson.
- Steve, Chief Sales Officer - Concerto Cloud Services
- Shay gave a powerful and inspiring talk at the Catholic Business League meeting in Nashville. I would encourage business owners and conference directors to hire Shay to motivate their employees/participants. Shay has a strong message that is given with humor and grace. The CBL looks forward to having Shay back soon!
- Jeremy, Associate Vice Presiden - Financial Advisor at Morgan Stanley
Shay Eskew requires business class travel and expenses