- Childhood Burn Victim
- Ironman Triathlete
- Overcoming Obstacles Speaker
Shay is an All American and World ranked triathlete, burn survivor with scars over 65% of his body and is a sought out national motivational speaker. Despite being told he’d never compete in sports again at the age of 8, Shay is living testament to “Anything is Possible”: 4x Ironman, 4x member of Team USA, ranked top 2% of Ironmen worldwide and has competed in 8 triathlon world ... VIEW MORE
- Inspire and motivate people to achieve the impossible
- Provide examples that no obstacle in life is insurmountable
- Help people recognize the greatest obstacles in life are our greatest blessings
- Shay was fantastic! His story and message was challenging and inspiring. I would certainly recommend him to any group looking for a speaker for an event.
- Paul, VP of Operations - Naples Hotel Group
- Shay's story and presentation of the same is not only motivational, inspiring, or courageous, but also helps us to realize just how much we can do if we set our minds to it!
- Patt Lowe, Director Business Operations - Texas Health Resources
- Shay graciously agreed to be a luncheon speaker at our Rotary Club and was a huge hit with our members. His story of overcoming a truly tragic childhood event and going on to become a remarkably successful adult by any measure is an inspiration to all who are fortunate enough to be in his audience! I highly recommend his presentation.
- Keely, Bank Manager - Commercial Banker