- Author of "The Happiness Advantage"
- One of TED's Most Viewed Talks
- NYT's Best-selling Author
Shawn Achor is the winner of over a dozen distinguished teaching awards at Harvard University, where he delivered lectures on positive psychology in the most popular class at Harvard. Shawn has become one of the world's leading experts on the connection between happiness and success. His research on happiness made the cover of Harvard Business Review, his TED talk is one of the most ... VIEW MORE
Positive Genius: The Key to Raising Success, Spreading Happiness, and Sustaining Positive Change
What is more important than IQ and emotional intelligence combined? Based on the research in Before Happiness, Shawn ... View More
Rethinking the Formula for Success: The Power of Positive Education
At schools and companies alike, we are sometimes taught to think: “if I work harder, then I will be successful, and ... View More
The Happiness Advantage: Linking Positive Brains to Performance
Most companies and schools follow this formula: if you work harder, you will be more successful, and then you will be ... View More
Positive Leadership: Restoring a Culture of Confidence
Confidence, trust and job satisfaction are at historic lows. When the economic collapse began, the world’s largest ... View More
- Thank you for arranging Shawn Achor to speak at our District Meeting. His objective, data driven approach to happiness in the workplace resonated very well with our group. Shawn was a pleasure to work with and we appreciated his message. I would highly recommend Premiere Speakers and Shawn Achor for organizations looking to impute happiness into their daily business.
- Chris Stolzer - Kiewit-Turner
- Shawn was the ideal choice and the perfect change of pace. He was hysterical, engaging and had the whole audience focused on how to make positive changes in their lives.
- Andrew Friedwald - Insurance Industry Hedge Fund Investing Summit
- While I knew the content would be powerful . . . I underestimated the positive impact it would have on the audience. The attendees have been quite energized and have begun taking actions to be happier and more grateful in their own lives.
- The Wendy’s Company