Shar McBee had never received leadership training when she was suddenly put in charge of managing 500 people. It was hard, and she was only 26 years old. Then a wise mentor taught her a secret that made it easy to get people to say YES.
A broadcast journalist, Shar left her job at CBS News and spent 10 years doing volunteer work all over the world. Working with (and supervising) ... VIEW MORE
Joy of Leadership
The funny thing about laughter is that it’s no joke. It’s a genuine leadership technique. Why are the favorite U.S. ... View More
Triple Your Membership & Double Your Donations
TO LEAD IS TO SERVE is a simple leadership method that will win you far-reaching support and help you attract ... View More
• NEW! Leadership with a Twist of Yoga • Leadership & Creativity for Women • To Lead is to Serve • To Lead is to Laugh • ... View More
- That speech transformed my thinking about leadership. With all the projects I have going on in the city, I don't plan anything without using Shar McBee's principles.
- Kathy Cordray - Junior League of Columbus
- Shar McBee thrilled the room, even with First Lady Laura Bush in the audience."
- Sandra Bloodworth - CEO of Any Event, Anytime, Anywhere, Inc.
- Shar is creative, out of the box and incredibly energizing.
- Laurie Marks - RCA Records
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!