- 7 Olympic Medals, 9 World Championship Medals
- TV/Radio Host & Author of Multiple Books
- Member of 8 Halls of Fame
Shannon Miller remains the Most Decorated Olympic Gymnast in American History with 7 Olympic medals. (2 gold, 2 silver, 3 bronze) She is the only female athlete to be inducted into the US Olympic Hall of Fame - Twice! (Individual (2006) and Team
(2008)) Shannon has won an astounding 59 International and 49 National competition medals. Over half of these have been gold. She is the ... VIEW MORE
Cancer and Survivorship
We will all be touched by cancer at some point- whether it is you, a loved one, a friend, or co-worker. The cancer ... View More
Its Not About Perfect
Shannon’s memoir, “It’s Not About Perfect: Competing for My Country and Fighting for My Life” hit store shelves ... View More
Gold Medal Advice for a Fit & Healthy Lifestyle
While much of the world is telling you, “Don’t eat this. Don’t do that,” gold medal Olympian and health advocate, ... View More
The Gold Medal Mindset: Motivation, Goal Setting & Success
Shannon discusses how the gold medal mindset leads to victory on the competition floor, in the boardroom, and in our ... View More
- Shannon Miller was an inspirational and motivating speaker. Her presence at our event honoring our own female "champions" within our organization had a lot of meaning. We all could feel the passion and dedication it takes to be a gold medalist. She was great to work with and very kind to all of our attendees.
- Kris Rzepkowski, Executive Director of Marketing - Bennett International Group, LLC
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!