- Expert on Workforce Trends
- Editors Favorite Speaker by MeetinsNet
- Workplace Performance Specialist
Seth Mattison is an internationally renowned expert on workforce trends and generational dynamics. As Founder and Chief Movement Officer of FutureSight Labs, Seth advises many of the world’s leading brand and organizations on the key shifts happening around talent management, change and innovation, leadership, and the future of work.
Recently named to the Editors’ Picks for ... VIEW MORE
Accelerating Accessibility: Strategies for Engaging the Connected Consumer
We’re witnessing the greatest fundamental shift the world has ever seen in the way we organize, collaborate, connect, ... View More
Gen-Power: Unleashing the Potential of Every Generation
Take a look around your organization today. There's a good chance you working alongside 3 and possibly even 4 ... View More
The Future of Work Today: Insights from the New World of Work
We are entering the greatest period of business transformation the world has ever known. The constant state of ... View More
Relationship Revolution: Building Better Connections in the Digital Age
In today’s super-wired, highly digital society, humans still crave social interaction and relationships. In business, ... View More
- "You have probably heard speakers on the topic of generational differences in the workplace, but Seth Mattison is by far the best. His presentation “Rocking the Workplace: Managing and Leading the Four Generations” skips over all the negative and annoying stereotypes (“millennials have no loyalty, no work ethic”) and gets the audience fired up about the idea of getting along with four—soon to be five—generations at once. His presentation is fun and funny, energetic, and totally relatable. He manages to engage every member of the audience, which in most cases will span every generation, in an affectionate and endearing way."
- Betsy Blair, Director of Content and Media Integration - MeetingsNet
- Seth did his homework & reached out to several members before the event to ensure he was able to tie in “real-life issues” to the program. His message was the jump start our members needed to begin reshaping their views & planning within their companies.
- Crystal Mayfield - PMA
- He is a super star, over the top with knowledge, expertise, energy, creativity and brilliant speaking skills. He interviewed several of our attendees in advance and then customized his speech which really made it a home run.
- Libby Taylor, VP of Meetings & Membership - National Confectioners Association