- Expert on Workforce Trends
- Editors Favorite Speaker by MeetinsNet
- Workplace Performance Specialist
Seth Mattison is an Internationally renowned expert, author and futurist. As Founder and Chief Movement Officer of Luminate Labs, Seth advises many of the world's leading brand and organizations on the key shifts happening around talent management, change and innovation, leadership, and the future of work.
His ideas have been featured in such publications as The Wall St. Journal, ... VIEW MORE
The Sales Revolution: Elevating Influence and Impacting the Customer Experience of the Future
A power shift has occurred in the world of customers and clients today. No longer do institutions and authority ... View More
Next Gen Talent: Unleash the Power and Perspective of Every Generation
Take a look around your organization today. There’s a good chance you’re working alongside 3 and possibly even 4 ... View More
Leading Breakthrough Performance: Preparing leaders to thrive in the new world of work, in special collaboration with Business Performance Expert Ryan Estis
This highly customized leadership development experience was designed specifically to help leadership teams prepare ... View More
The Future of Leadership: Build Better Relationships, Elevate Your Impact, Bulletproof Your Culture in a Hyper Connected Digital World.
For future focused organizations to succeed in the age of the networks and digital transformation,a bold approach to ... View More
- "You have probably heard speakers on the topic of generational differences in the workplace, but Seth Mattison is by far the best. His presentation “Rocking the Workplace: Managing and Leading the Four Generations” skips over all the negative and annoying stereotypes (“millennials have no loyalty, no work ethic”) and gets the audience fired up about the idea of getting along with four—soon to be five—generations at once. His presentation is fun and funny, energetic, and totally relatable. He manages to engage every member of the audience, which in most cases will span every generation, in an affectionate and endearing way."
- Betsy Blair, Director of Content and Media Integration - MeetingsNet
- Seth did his homework & reached out to several members before the event to ensure he was able to tie in “real-life issues” to the program. His message was the jump start our members needed to begin reshaping their views & planning within their companies.
- Crystal Mayfield - PMA
- He is a super star, over the top with knowledge, expertise, energy, creativity and brilliant speaking skills. He interviewed several of our attendees in advance and then customized his speech which really made it a home run.
- Libby Taylor, VP of Meetings & Membership - National Confectioners Association