Dr. Sergei Khrushchev
As a Senior Fellow at the Watson Institute for International Studies, Dr. Sergei Khrushchev focuses his research on the former Soviet Union's transition from a centralized to a decentralized society, as well as its transformation from a central to a market economy and its international security during this transition. One of his points of interest is the creation of a criminal ... VIEW MORE
American and Russian Identities
Why don't Americans understand Russians? What distinguishes Russian civilization from American civilization? ... View More
The Cold Warrior Triangle: Eisenhower - Khrushchev - Kennedy
For those interested in the history of the Cold War, Khrushchev helps audiences understand what the Kremlin was ... View More
The Future of Capitalism and Democracy in Russia
Sergei Khrushchev gives audiences the benefit of his insider's perspective on Russia - its politics and its ... View More
The Soviet Road to the Moon
Sergei not only frequently discussed the Soviet space program with his father, he was personally involved with ... View More
- I am aware of your busy schedule, and therefore I was thrilled and delighted that you were able to find time to come out and speak with our group. . . . I felt humbled that you could share some of your experiences with us.
- Mrs. Belinda L. Snyman - Teacher and World Cultures Co-ordinator; Rocky Hill School, East Greenwich, RI
- This conference was extraordinarily productive . . . There was a strong consensus among participants that this dialogue was valuable and must continue, and it is certainly our wish that this be the case.
- R.A. Route - Rear Admiral, U.S. Navy
- I cannot fully express how we appreciated you coming to St. Louis. Your lecture was a remarkable success w/ many people expressing their delight afterward. The topic was very relevant & without a doubt stirred up discussion on campus.
- Yuri Shakhmin - Russian Club, Vice-President